It’s the weekend, which means I go out and taxi pizzas around (aka delivering pizzas) while most “normal” people are relaxing and having fun. So I thought now would be the perfect time to toss up a couple of cute video clips I found on YouTube for entertainment purposes
First up is one of my My Total Money Makeover board buddies, which appeals to the latent pyromaniac inside me. I tell ya, this clip makes me want to run out and buy a blowtorch for my credit cards! Oh, the background music is SUCH a nice touch.
Next up has got to be my personal favorite! Let’s combine firearms and destroying credit cards, and wrap it up with a humorous monlogue to boot. If you have ever sat through a hunting show on TV you will get a real kick out of this one, simply titled “Hunting Plastic.”
Now, for a little link love for “my homies” in the M-Network:
- Plonkee gives a nice intro and short bio of everyone in her excellent Focus on the M-Network
- I love cookies, so I really enjoyed ChristianPF’s Budgeting is Like Baking Cookies
- Lynnae over at BeingFrugal.net shares How to Shop Frugally. I thought I could shop frugally, but still picked up some nice pointers here!
- David explores Getting a Green Mortgage and Using an Eco-Broker at My Two Dollars. I had never even knew these existed…cool.
- GLBLguy is tying personal finance and movies together with his 5 Personal Finance Lessons From the Pursuit of Happyness
- PaidTwice discusses Making Choices About Halloween Fun and I think it is applicable to the entire “silly season” not just Halloween.
- The Dough Roller also turns to movies for illustrations of personal finance lessons with his Personal Finance With No Regrets inspired by the Shawshank Redemption
- Pinyo continues his Money Lessons series with a discussion about Choosing the Right Tool for the Job at Moolonomy
- SingleGuyMoney shares some Online Home Value Sites to compare figures for a rental property he would like to purchase.
Enoy the videos, and enjoy the links :) Hopefully I’ll be making good tip money tonight…or simply get my homeowrk done for physics class tomorrow night before the test.