My mind is quite blank today, so I think I’ll give some shout-outs and interesting links from my del.icio.us bookmarks. First up, a couple carnivals I forgot I entered LOL
- The Baglady hosted the Carnival of Twenty-Something Finance and included my post about how the Foreclosure Crisis Means A Buyers’ Market.
- Chief Financial Officer hosted the Carnival of Money Stories #53 and included my post What Would Make You Feel Rich? which a lot of y’all had fun with in the comments
Now for some links to posts that caught my eye over the past week and made me want to bookmark them to share:
- Debt Free Playbook (great blog name!) posted a great essay on the ways we get into debt
- Free From Broke did a tongue-in-cheek April Fools’ Day post about 7 ways to get rich quick. I was laughing!
- Frugal Dad asks the very pertinent question: Are student loans the next financial meltdown? Judging from what I hear on campus, the worst may still be coming…
- Prime Time Money wrote a great motivational piece about how to prioritize your debts for PAYOFF!
- Can I Get Rich On A Salary? relays the story of how one California man had his HELoC revoked even with a credit score of 800 and a very good income.
Happy reading, folks! Hopefully some form of inspiration will visit me soon and I can go back to ranting and raving as usual.