It’s occured to me I really forget to keep up my blogroll (BAD me!) and what I do have does not accurately reflect what I read LOL (when I have time to read which is semester breaks and weekends). So here we go:
- PFBlogs.org This is where you can find just about any PF blog
- No Credit Needed My PF blogging hero, I wanna be just like him in 3 years!
- BeingFrugal.net And I convinced her to cut up the credit cards! (well, citibank sort of did most of that work)
- GatherLittleByLittle “Gibble” as we call him, nice guy and entertaining to read
- I’ve Paid For This Twice Already PaidTwice isn’t afraid to lay it all out and look it square in the eye
- CleverDude Fun to talk to and can be highly entertaining
- The Simple Dollar Does anyone NOT read this one?
- Military Finance What can I say? I am still married to the Army
Other sites that I don’t really read but you might be interested in:
- Moolonomy Big on investing
- plonkee money UK Perspective
- Four Pillars Investing Canadian-style
- Mighty Bargain Hunter All-around great guy
- Mrs. Micah Early 20-something view
- Cash Money Life Military perspective and credit card debate here
- My Dollar Plan Loves her credit cards (another debater)
- Credit Withdrawal Getting out of debt!
- Remodeling This Life Home remodeling on a budget
- Single Guy Money All kinds of stuff…
- Working For Financial Freedom Getting out of debt!
- Millionaire Money Habits for becoming the millionaire next door
- Frugal Dad A fellow MyTMMO-er and big on playing defense (frugality) as well as PF stuff, blogging, and getting out of debt
- My Two Dollars always interesting, personal finance from an environmental perspective
- Debt Marathon slowly but surely working on getting out of her debt
I’ll add more as I remember or find them…