Everyone needs goals to work for and towards, right? And if it’s good enough for life and work, why wouldn’t setting goals be good enough for your finances?
While I didn’t make my goal of getting this posted before finishing my first cup of coffee, I did get all the submissions sorted and will have this done before the end of the 2nd cup of coffee! I find coffee helps me with goals LOL So here we go!
Financial Goal Setting
- Six Ways To Set Personal-Finance Goals Without Doing Much Math from GBlogger at Can I Get Rich ona Salary?
- The Importance of Savings Goals from Alison at This Wasn’t in The Plan
- A Vision and a Plan from Amy at My Daily Dollars
- Create Your Own Dollar Plan: Step 1 from Madison at My Dollar Plan
- Stop Setting Goals! Start Gathering Goals! from SquawkFox
- 5 Steps to Accomplishing Your Financial Goals and Making Goals Adaptable from Brice Hogan at Financial Zip
- Save and Invest Enough For Your Retirement: Are You On Track? from Silicon Valley Blogger at Digerati Life
Personal Finance Goals
- Pay Off My Mortage Faster? - Here Is My Plan from Mr. Credit Card at Ask Mr. Credit Card
- Financial Goals Progress Report from Sick of Being Poor
- 2008 Financial Goals Nearly Met from Nancy at Sunny Island Breezes
- The Zen And Art Of Coupon Clipping from Nicole at Breaking Even
- Shifting Gears From Debt Repayment to Saving from Paid Twice at I’ve Paid For This Twice Already
- Financial and Blogging Goals from me LOL
You’ll notice there is no commentary and no editor’s choice pick … that’s because I am throwing the comments open for y’all to vote on which is your favorite financial goals post! Sunday morning when I wake up and get that first cup of coffee (notice a theme here?) I will count up the votes in the comments and list the READERS’ CHOICE for this carnival :) Read all the entries, then let me know which you like the best in the comments section.
Oh, my post is not eligible for this, I just included it because I wrote it specifically for this carnival.