Carnival of Financial Goals
Everyone needs goals to work for and towards, right? And if it’s good enough for life and work, why wouldn’t setting goals be good enough for your finances?
While I didn’t make my goal of getting this posted before finishing my first cup of coffee, I did get all the submissions sorted and will have this done before the end of the 2nd cup of coffee! I find coffee helps me with goals LOL So here we go!
Financial Goal Setting
- Six Ways To Set Personal-Finance Goals Without Doing Much Math from GBlogger at Can I Get Rich ona Salary?
- The Importance of Savings Goals from Alison at This Wasn’t in The Plan
- A Vision and a Plan from Amy at My Daily Dollars
- Create Your Own Dollar Plan: Step 1 from Madison at My Dollar Plan
- Stop Setting Goals! Start Gathering Goals! from SquawkFox
- 5 Steps to Accomplishing Your Financial Goals and Making Goals Adaptable from Brice Hogan at Financial Zip
- Save and Invest Enough For Your Retirement: Are You On Track? from Silicon Valley Blogger at Digerati Life
Personal Finance Goals
- Pay Off My Mortage Faster? - Here Is My Plan from Mr. Credit Card at Ask Mr. Credit Card
- Financial Goals Progress Report from Sick of Being Poor
- 2008 Financial Goals Nearly Met from Nancy at Sunny Island Breezes
- The Zen And Art Of Coupon Clipping from Nicole at Breaking Even
- Shifting Gears From Debt Repayment to Saving from Paid Twice at I’ve Paid For This Twice Already
- Financial and Blogging Goals from me LOL
You’ll notice there is no commentary and no editor’s choice pick … that’s because I am throwing the comments open for y’all to vote on which is your favorite financial goals post! Sunday morning when I wake up and get that first cup of coffee (notice a theme here?) I will count up the votes in the comments and list the READERS’ CHOICE for this carnival :) Read all the entries, then let me know which you like the best in the comments section.
Oh, my post is not eligible for this, I just included it because I wrote it specifically for this carnival.