I just got back from my organic chem test to find quite of few of Trent’s readers already looking around my archives and commenting. For the rest of y’all, be sure to check out my “Best of DFR” page for some of my favorites and my readers/commenters’ favorite posts.
Recent posts of interest (besides the very popular “Teenager on a Budget” posts) include:
- Why you don’t get your EPA fuel economy MPG (and I do!)
- Adjusting the budget for inflation (April food and gasoline costs rise)
- Common sacrifices to get out of debt
- My podcast debut (yes, someone actually wanted to hear my ramblings on getting out of debt! LOL You also get to hear my Tennessee-influenced accent)
- Tip your pizza delivery person (I deliver pizzas on the weekend)
- and my all-time favorite: I’m OFFICIALLY DEBT FREEE but the mortgage!!!!
I hope y’all enjoy the reading and decide to stick around by subscribing
Oh … the organic chemistry test? Don’t ask. The morning class used words like “traumatic” and “brutal” and I completely agree.